Podcasting has the power to change lives.
I believe podcasts have the power to change lives.
Podcasts help people access information and education in an affordable (often free) way. They give voice to messages of hosts and guests who may not otherwise have a platform to share their impact. They can raise awareness around issues, people, concepts, and ideas. As a podcaster, you learn, grow, and evolve in the journey of podcasting. You never know who you will meet when you podcast. You can create powerful connections as a listener and a host, and a single episode can change a trajectory, perspective, or relationship.
The possibilities are endless.
In this week’s episode, I sit down with Adam Adams, host of the Podcast on Podcasting and we get some of his unique perspectives on creating great content through the power of podcasting.
In this episode:
- How Adam came to be a podcaster and start the Podcast on Podcasting
- How Adam helps podcasters grow their shows
- The difference between good and GREAT content
- What makes content memorable
- How to prepare and stand out as a podcast guest
- The best way to make money podcasting
- How and WHY to be your authentic self no matter what type of content you’re creating
- And more!
About Adam Adams:
Adam has a loyal following in the podcasting space. After selling his first podcast, he launched the Podcast on Podcasting which is ranked as a top show for podcasters. Adam is also the founder of GrowYourShow.com where they help you get your message out to the world. Grow Your Show is The Easy Button For Podcasters TM that want to have a top-rated show without all the hard work. Their clients are getting ranked in the top 1% on iTunes and other top charts which means they have more influence than the other 99%.
About the Host: Emily Aborn
Emily Aborn is a Content Writer, Podcast Host, and Founder of She Built This. She’s been an entrepreneur since 2014 and has experience in running brick-and-mortar as well as online businesses. She’s worked with over 96 different industries and loves helping those with a big mission increase their visibility, connect with their clients, and bring their dreams and visions to life. For fun, Emily enjoys nerdy word games and puzzles, reading, listening to podcasts like they’re going outta’ style, and tromping about in the woods with her husband, Jason, and their dog, Clyde.