Three tips for podcast guesting and speaking
I often hear business owners who have the desire to get more visibility through podcast guesting and speaking.
Podcasting guesting and speaking opportunities tend to not just happen magically or overnight and at first, it can feel overwhelming.
There’s a lot to consider, but it’s well worth seeing if it’s a good next step for YOU to increase your visibility.
This episode will show you the benefits of podcast guesting and being a guest speaker and make this whole podcast pitching thing more actionable, and human.
You’ll walk away with some key things to remember when reaching out to potential collaborators.
In the episode:
- How podcast guesting and speaking can help you as a business owner to increase your visibility and refine your message
- How being on someone’s podcast or on their stage should NOT just be another appointment in your calendar
- Three DO’s when pitching to podcasters and for speaking opportunities
- Don’ts you may want to avoid when pitching yourself
- And an encouragement not to give up even if you get a “no”!
Mignon Fogarty’s Blog: Six Steps to Get Your Guest to Promote Your Podcast
My Blog: How to Be a Guest on More Podcasts
The Podcast Guest Collaboration Group on Facebook – make connections and pitch yourself!
The Marketing Momentum Lab -starts Fall 2023! marketingmomentumlab.com
About the Host, Emily Aborn Content Copywriter, Speaker, Podcaster
I live to help messages and ideas find a clear voice. I take content writing and copywriting tasks off people’s plates and save them lots and lots of time and frustration.
I provide lots of done-with-you resources like this podcast, my She Built This podcast, and a very extensive and informative blog where I dive into content and visibility topics as well. If you want to always be sure you’re the FIRST to know about upcoming happenings, join my email list HERE.
Connect with Me Online:
She Built This podcast: emilyaborn.com/she-built-this-podcast/