which social media platform is right for your business?
This is NOT a podcast episode full of social media tips, strategies, hacks, and how to’s. This is me sharing with you in an honest way about what I think and feel about social media, how to determine which social media platform is right for your business. And dive into what others are sharing too as we try to build businesses and utilize these platforms for our growth and to build awareness.
We’ll get into what we need to be asking ourselves in order to know which social media platform is right for our business, so we can effectively focus our time on social media to get our content and message out there!
My relationship status with social media is “complicated”.
I’m willing to be that if you’re a follower of mine and listener of the Content with Character podcast, you’re on board with unconventional approaches to visibility and marketing… and your relationship status with social is probably complicated too.
In this episode, I share openly my thoughts and feelings recently on social media and how I sort of hit a breaking point that led me to record this episode, plus the full circle moment that kept me going.
I also share thoughts from fellow entrepreneurs marketing their businesses on various social media platforms, and some thoughts on the platforms so you can start clearly defining for yourself where you want to be and how often.
In this episode, I help you discover which social media platform is right for your business as we explore:
- Does my business really need social media? Is social media even worth my time?
- Facebook personal pages, business pages, and groups
- What I love about LinkedIn
- Stats and algorithm changes that affect you and your business
- What I’ve decided to do about Instagram
- Are you on the Threads app?
- Tips to remember when engaging on social media
- And more!
REVIEW CONTEST DETAILS:
Write Content with Character a loving review on Apple Podcasts by Tuesday, August 1st 2023 and you’ll be entered to win a hand-selected, creativity-sparking GIFT from my heart to yours! I’ll snail mail you something to thank you for being YOU 🙂.
About Me, Your Host Emily Aborn
- Content copywriter who helps women entrepreneurs bring their messages to LIFE on their websites and blogs!
- Podcast host of Content with Character and She Built This
- Community Leader/Founder of She Built This
- Dogmom, wife, auntie, sister, daughter, friend, and the tall one in the back of every photo!
- Summer-loving, sock-obsessed lady living in the backwoods of New Hampshire!