Move faster or slow down?
In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about taking fast action vs. slow intentional steps. There are times in our lives and businesses when we need both.
You’ll be to apply today’s stories to your own business and marketing and get a better understanding of when to MOVE at lighting speed and take action NOW, and maybe when to pause.
This episode comes to you from the trenches of a recent business debacle that’s been building/breaking down for five years now.
It will help you look at where you might need to move FAST and take some inspired action in your life and business and where you might need to take a pause, move with more intention, and ask the right questions before getting started.
In this episode:
- Announcing the review winner! Congrats to ShopGirl74
- A story about my recent MailShrimp disaster and how it all goes back to a domain debacle of 2018
- How going too fast can cost us time, money, and energy
- Asking the right questions prior to saying YES
- How going too slow can sometimes just be a procrastination feeder or fear-stoking move
- How to look at in your own business where to take fast action and where to take pause before moving forward
Join me in next week’s Content with Character episode on “How to Write About Yourself” which airs Tuesday, August 15th, 2023.
About the host, Content Copywriter, Emily Aborn
Emily Aborn is a Content Copywriter, Speaker, and Podcast Host. She’s been an entrepreneur since 2014 and has experience in running brick-and-mortar as well as online businesses. She’s worked with over 96 different industries and loves helping those with a big mission increase their visibility, connect with their clients, and bring their dreams and visions to life. For fun, Emily enjoys nerdy word games and puzzles, reading, listening to podcasts like they’re going outta’ style, and tromping about in the woods with her husband, Jason, and their dog, Clyde.
Connect with Emily Online: