Exploring the Role of Trust in Your Business with special guest, Kristin Messegee
Trust is of the utmost importance as an entrepreneur.
Trust in business impacts:
- Subcontractor relationships
- Client experience and client relationships
- Decision-making as a business owner
This episode is way more than just the ol’ “know, like, and trust” factor. This is about how we make and break trust as business owners and why it matters.
My guest, Kristin Messegee and I get into building trust as humans and business owners with ourselves and others.
The Role of Trust in Business She Built This episode highlights:
- What is trust? How is it defined?
- Different flavors and levels of trust
- Just because you trust them, doesn’t mean you have to trust them with everything
- Trust doesn’t look the same for everyone and everything
- As a business owner, how do you look for people you can trust?
- Building trust as business owners
- Trust in business red flags (and green ones too!)
- What to do when trust has been broken in business and relationships?
- Should we trust our gut?
- And more!
About Kristin Messegee:
Kristin is a Life Coach for Enneagram Sixes. She helps them live less in their head and more into their lives. She’s the host of the Life Uninhibited Podcast, The Enneagram Six podcast. Kristin has a teen and an almost teen and loves this stage of parenting the most so far! She has always thought she was made to parent teens! She is happily married, living outside of Austin TX, though the Pacific Northwest has her heart.
Connect with Kristin:
About the Host, Emily Aborn Content Copywriter
Emily Aborn is a Content Copywriter and Podcast Host of Content with Character and She Built This. Since 2014, she’s had experience running brick-and-mortar as well as online businesses. She’s worked with 98+ industries and loves helping others increase their visibility, connect with their clients, and bring their dreams to life. For fun, she enjoys word games, reading, listening to podcasts, and hiking with her husband, Jason, and their dog, Clyde.