5 Lessons of Visibility
Visibility! It’s what this podcast is all about, it’s about being seen, seeing YOURSELF, showing up, and it’s a gift… AND it’s not without its challenges.
What you do in your business visibility-wise is an ongoing process and evolution. How you choose to show up and get your message out there, be seen, and create a connection is a constant work in progress.
I think you learn a lot about your business and propel yourself forward as an entrepreneur AND I think you learn a lot about yourself (and others) and grow as a human and individual when you decide to get visible and show up.
Over the past seven years, I’ve experimented in my own business in so many ways with visibility and connecting with others and lived to tell about it. In this episode, I’m sharing five lessons learned along the way and a hefty dose of inspiration for your own visibility journey:
- What showing up and visibility means to me
- Visibility takes time and experimentation
- You surprise yourself (and others surprise you) when you decide to get visible
- Visibility is a two-way street
- You’ll have some hits and misses
- When you decide to get visible… you’re more visible.
REVIEW CONTEST DETAILS:
Write Content with Character a loving review on Apple Podcasts by Tuesday, August 1st 2023 and you’ll be entered to win a hand-selected, creativity-sparking GIFT from my heart to yours! I’ll snail mail you something to thank you for being YOU 🙂
About Me, Your Host Emily Aborn
- Content copywriter who helps women entrepreneurs bring their messages to LIFE on their websites and blogs!
- Podcast host of Content with Character and She Built This
- Community Leader/Founder of She Built This
- Dogmom, wife, auntie, sister, daughter, friend, and the tall one in the back of every photo!
- Summer-loving, sock-obsessed lady living in the backwoods of New Hampshire!