The About Page Debate
You’re so vain…
You probably think this About Page is about you…
Wait, is it!?
Is it not!?
Maybe you’ve heard it both ways – in this episode of Content with Character, let’s settle the debate once and for all!
Well, maybe I’ll let you draw your own conclusions after you listen…
But we will definitely talk about writing your About Page.
There are two general camps: The argument that your about page is about you. And the argument that your about page is about your clients.
Which is right? Is your About Page about YOU or is it mostly about the clients you’re trying to attract?
In this Episode:
- For most solopreneurs, the About Page is the second-most-visited page on your website
- What are people looking for when they come to your About Page?
- What elements does a good About Page include?
- Does your About Page need to tell your entire life story?
- How to create a connection on your About Page
- What else to include on your About Page
About the Host:
Emily Aborn is an organized, responsive, and honest content copywriter who works to save entrepreneurs around the world from Death By Blinking Cursor and keyboard-induced headaches. She writes website copy, blogs, social media content banks, and the content you need to show off the true blue human you are and attract the clients you love working with most. She’s a podcast host of Content with Character and She Built This, and daily strives to earn the title of the world’s best auntie and dog mom.